It is fall, which means it is time to gear up for Halloween! For the kids, having them play with and work on some Halloween toys and activities for kids can be a great way to bring in the spooky holiday.
When it comes to Halloween toys, the kids will love playing the games and using their imaginations to create their own worlds.
Halloween activities can help stimulate their mind while they play and get some education in without even realizing it.
6 Fun Halloween activities and games for kids
- Bobbing for apples is a classic Halloween game that kids always love playing. In this game, players have to try to catch as many apples as possible using only their mouths. It sounds easy, but it can be tricky to catch the slippery apples!
- The toilet paper mummy game is a fun and easy Halloween activity that kids will love. In this game, players have to try to wrap toilet paper around their teammates to create mummies. The team with the most mummies at the end of the game wins!
- Pin the tail on the witch cat is a classic Halloween game that kids always love playing. In this game, players have to try to attach a tail to a picture of a black cat. The player who attaches the tail closest to the correct spot wins!
- A Halloween bingo game is a great way to keep kids entertained at a Halloween party. This game is perfect for kids of all ages and can be adapted to fit any party theme. To make the game even more fun, print out images of different Halloween characters or objects and use them as the bingo symbols.
- Pumpkin carving is a fun activity that kids love doing around Halloween. Kids can use their imaginations to come up with all sorts of designs for their pumpkins. They can carve jack-o-lanterns, spiders, witches, and other spooky characters. great way to get kids excited about pumpkin carving is by giving them a variety of different tools to use.
- The donuts on a string game is another fun Halloween activity that kids will love playing. In this game, players have to try to eat as many donuts as possible using only their hands. The player who eats the most donuts wins!This game is perfect for parties because it can be played by a lot of people at once.
The following Halloween toys and activities for kids will be a great way to keep their little hands busy and their imaginations going.
Keep scrolling to see all of our top picks of Halloween toys and activities for kids!
Halloween Toys and Activities for Kids
Squishies are fun to play with and this Halloween set comes with a few different cute Halloween characters the kids will love.
For Halloween, the kids will love getting their hands busy as they work on putting together this vampire and bat LEGO set.
A 3D haunted house, pencil holder, pen toppers, and a Halloween themed notebook are all included in this fun activity pack.
This 3 pack of Halloween themed pop fidget toys includes a pumpkin, a bat, and a ghost.
A fun indoor or outdoor house for the kids, this Halloween haunted house will be fun to put together and to play with.
LOL fans will love having this spooky sparkle figure in their collection! It is a limited edition and only available around Halloween.
These Halloween coloring books will be a fun Halloween toy for kids who enjoy coloring. The set includes a pack of 12 mini coloring books.
This DIY craft rock coloring set includes 12 rocks, 12 paint tubs, 5 glow in the dark paints, 4 glitter glues , 32 gems, 2 sponges , 4 paint brushes, 32 art transfers, and an instruction booklet.
LEGO fans will love putting together this cute little ghost. It comes with its own Halloween scene for pretend play.
Party favors can make great gifts giving kids a variety of toys to play with and this Halloween party favor pack includes some fun toys for Halloween.
Not exactly a toy or activity, but the kids will still have a blast with these bath bombs. As a bonus, they do have mini squishies inside the kids will love.
Kids will love putting together these cute 3D Halloween puzzles to celebrate the spooky holiday.
With light up effects and farting noises, kids are sure to love this cute and fun Halloween poop emoji toy.
Add a little creepy Halloween fun this year with this remote control fake spider robot.
An interactive toy that the kids are sure to love putting together, this LEGO set will be a great addition for Minecraft collectors.
Become the coolest mom around with these cool Halloween toys and activities for kids. Don’t forget about your indoor Halloween decorations too.
Check out our rock painting blog that’s all about painting rocks. We have a lot of Halloween rock painting ideas that is a fun Halloween activity that you can do with your kids.
Have a Happy Halloween this year!